Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Remembrance 20.5x14x4


I am honored and delighted to say I am a current resident artist at MAD Museum NYC, that's Museum of Arts and Design on Columbus Circle. They have a wonderful program there, where selected artists in different mediums work in the studio and museum goers can visit and see an artist at work. I am there on Thursdays thru the end of Feb. 10:30 - 5 and two Thursday evenings 6:00 - 8:30 Dec. 23 and Feb. 10. The Museum is pay what you wish on Thursday evenings. I hope you will come by and see me!. This piece "Remembrance" and "Spiraling Vessel" below are two of the three pieces I have on view on the 6th floor in the glass cases in front of the Open Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sheryl, I really enjoyed meeting you the other day at MAD :) It is good to view your painterly ceramics work in person, as well as online! U r very personable, thanks for making the time to chat :) Lycia

    ReplyDelete